Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Card Delimma

So, I ordered our Xmas card this year, same as always, and as I completed them last night, I realized that I had a problem. I had not ordered enough cards. I was about 10 short where in years past, I have always had too many. So now I have to decide what to do, do I go get more cards, or do I just apologize to those loving friends and family that will not be seeing a card from us this year. I have decided to take the later, as it is already 12/19. Christmas has snuck up on me this year, Thanksgiving was late and I am not sure where the time went. So if you are reading this, and you have not received a card this year, we are thinking of you and wish everyone a very Happy Holiday season.

We are starting our celebrations this weekend, and are looking forward to lots of time with family and friends.

No comments: